Ten Reasons to Use Wall Panels
Plastic wall panels are quickly becoming recognised as the sensible solution to commercial kitchen wall covering. From the largest hotels to the smallest takeaways, plastic wall panels are being rolled out. Why the sudden uptake? Here are ten major benefits of using plastic wall panels.
1. With wall panelling now available in a huge array of colours and designs, panels are now an aesthetic asset. Decorate your kitchen with coloured panels quickly and easily and ditch the dull and boring white paint job or ceramic tiles.
2. Wall panels can fit any type of room including spaces with uneven walls, odd alcoves and curved surfaces. Whilst tiling unusual angles can be extremely time consuming, wall panels simply mould around any obstacle.
3. Closing a kitchen to decorate might mean closing your business, so nobody wants a lengthy project. Tiling and even painting can take days or even weeks on end. Fitting plastic wall panels is quick and clean.
4. Don’t allow your kitchen to become the next Forth Bridge; repainting can become a long and tedious job. Wall panelling is long lasting and negates the need to continually redecorate your commercial kitchen.
5. The hygiene benefits of plastic panelling over ceramic tiling and painting are wide-ranging and could save your business from hefty fines and catastrophic reputational damage.
6. The ease of cleaning PVC wall panels cannot be underestimated. As there are so few gaps between panels, it is simply a matter of wiping the walls clean as you would a kitchen worksurface.
7. Plastic wall cladding panels also protect your walls from threats such as damp. Preventing mould growth and condensation in your kitchen is vital and wall panels can help.
8. They are cheap. Wall panels typically cost less than ceramic tiling and certainly cost less than paint when continual repainting is taken into consideration. When you add time into the equation there is no alternative.
9. PVC is surprisingly environmentally sound. Did you know that PVC consists of 57% salt? Salt is a material that is common enough in nature to not worry about over-usage. As PVC is less reliant on oil than other plastics it can be classed as a reasonably natural resource.
10. The chlorine content mentioned above gives PVC wall panels another advantage; excellent fire resistance. Those that worry about melting walls in the scenario of a chip pan fire need not fear.
There really is no alternative! IPSL supply and fit Proclad Hygienic Wall Cladding and Hygienic Ceiling Cladding Panels across the UK. If you are interested in taking advantage of all of the above benefits, get in touch with us!