361 panel varieties in stock

Delivery satisfaction guarantee

10 Year Guarantee

0114 332 0388

Find the right product

Do you have trims for edging the corner where the wall and floor meet?


Flooring query - John


Do you have trims for edging your flooring to the wall? It's not clear from your website if you do.


  • Written By Alan
    Hi John - you could use a simple 'J' edge trim along the bottom of your walls for a neat, straightforward finish. You could also use our decorative skirting board, which can be found on our website under 'Trims for PVC Wall Panels'. If you're fitting flooring but already have your walls installed then the job of sorting a good trim may be more complicated - in which case please feel free to give us a call on 0114 279 9188 and one of our advisers will be able to help you come up with a solution tailored to your situation.
See more Q & A's like this